SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Contract division from FM BAPI_ISUFINDER_FINDOBJOFDATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requiremment where I need a remote enabled FM which should find out Division of the Contract to which it belongs.I m using BAPI_ISUFINDER_FINDOBJOFDATA & passing ISUSECTOR as an Object Type ,but not getting the result.

Could anyone guide me in this.

regards

sagar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

In IS-U there is a function module - ISU_INT_UI_DETERMINE. Create a custom RFC FM and inside this call this FM. It is easy and simple.

Regards,

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Division for a contract is maintained at installation level. The relevant tables from where you can find this info is EVER and EANL. You can get Installation (ANLAGE) for the contract from table EVER, and using the installation go to table EANL and get division (SPARTE).

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the requirment is To get the Contract Related Data at Non-SAP system.

Hence I am lookin for any Remote enabled Function Module & i have with me BP , CA & Contract available from BAP_ISU_FINDER.

But i want to make sure to which division the Contract which i got from ISU Finder belongs.

I think the earlier post I have to try.

Thanx & regards

sagar