cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC without Acct. assign. category and G/L Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have scenario that SC which will get converted in PO, that PO dosent require Acc.Asgnment Category means (cost center or anything else ) and G/L account? How can i handle this scenario?

As in Org.plan its mandatory to define cost center, and while creating SC it also asks to enter account assignment and G/L account.

Thanks in advance.

Aakash,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you need to go for order as direct material option

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash

Ingen is correct. You can do as suggested by Ingen "ORDER AS DIRECT MATERIAL" but you must have material for that and it creates a PO in SRM only. Good recipient and cost center will disappear in SC EBP is a leading system incase of direct procurement.You can chage the PO in SRM only not in ERP.

regards

Muthu

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

As Muthu told, you have to order as direct material. but this will not work in classci scenario.....

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, correct Its ORder as direct material.

But we are on Classic Scenrario? Is there anything that i can handle Order as Direct material?

We are on classic scenario so Local PO wont work for me. Please help if something is possible.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

I don't think it is possible....

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

In SRM the validations part taken care by Badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI, this badi does the validations of all Vendor, account assignment depend upon the client requirement.

So all you need to do is in this badi remove the validation part of account assignment. So when you order for cart it skips account assignmnet validation and will go through to PO Creation.

Sameer