SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account Lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody suggest how to lock a contract account explicitly?

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the t-code CAA2

Dunning correspondence tab :: Dunning control section :: there is a field Lock you can lock over there

Set the flag over there then you can lock the contract account explicitly.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks shiva for ur suggestion, but as per the requirement the contract account would change dynamically as it is a import parameter.

Is there any Function module that would take the contract account as import parameter and lock it for that transaction i.e when an user is using a contract account no else should be able to do operations for that contract account(even in CAA2)?

0 Kudos

I don't the exact function module but i worked on this scenario like when i am dunning i have to lock the contract account for this scenario i have used ISU_DUNNING_EVENT_0303 function module to lock the contract account.

Regards,

Shiva kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kunal,

In which scenario you want to lock the customer? Returns/Dunning/Migration/Mass program?

Pls be more clear

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

The Scenario is when the user wants to set up/cancel automatic payments, the contract account number should be locked (i.e CAA2 transaction for that contract account should be locked)and no second person would be able make changes.The locking and unlocking should be done explicity.

If have created a lock object(EZ_ACCOUNT...) with table FKKVKP and field entries as contract account ang business partner.As a result I am able to lock the contract account(SM12).But the problem is CAA2 is not getting locked for that contract account.Is there a possibility to run the CAA2 transaction in the background.

Hope so I was able to explain the scenario.

0 Kudos

Kunal,

During DD rejections, you can use Return Reason codes to lock the CA payment method.

Of course for this you need to configure RR Codes.

During Setup, I'm not aware of an event where you can put the logic to lock the CA. However, you can use 'Z' program with values of Payment method in the table FKKVKP.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you need to lock the Contract Account so that any other user cannot do changes to the CA, except for the user who is executing the transaction. As per my knowlege, this can be done using the way you have done, creating a lock object.

Guess you are checking as follows:

you lock the CA using Enqueue FM.

There is a break-point after the enqueue FM, so that the CA is locked.

In the mean while you try changing the CA using CAA2. it should be locked.

You can use FM FKK_ACCOUNT_CHANGE to change Contract Account. If you need to change it online, use I_CH_MODE = 2. This would open your CAA2 screen in Change mode.

You can also use BAPI BAPI_ISUCONTRCT_CHANGEFROMDATA to change CA.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Thanks Binno, I was able to lock the contract account by creating a lock object with Contract account as one of the parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for all your needfull help