Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection point

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guru's

I need some clarifications

1. we have material for which inspection type 03 is assigned, but in PP-PI- some of recipe for this material ,(qm contl key and MIC's not assigned) - .ie I have material ABC1 -- which is assigned to Recipe D202 which is having MIC and D204 - no MIC /qm control key

whenever Process order released using D204 - system should not generate inspection lot?

whenever Process order released - Inspection lot get generated - Is this is the std. or we can control if the recipe doesn't have inspection operation then system should not create inspection lot.

2. Is there any T.code to find out Inspection points assigned to the recipe group?

plz throw some lights on these issues...

Thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nagesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Sami

I dont think there is any t code for getting the inspection point for a recipe.

Will be available in the table. PLKO with field name SLWBEZ ( Field Combination). Pass on the group inSE16 or se16n

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

Happy 2009!!!

When we go for In process Inspection, once the material is activated for 03 inspection type,

the inspection lot would be triggered at the release of Production / Process Order.

We dont have any further control over the generation of lot.

In fact, this automatic lot generation is intended.

Thank you.

Ghanshyam

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami,

I am not aware of PP PI process but 03 inspection is concerned it will get triggered if you have activated in the material master and you release the subsequent order. Even if you dont maintain QM control key or MIC's lot will get generated.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy new year2009

Hi GNK and Nagesh

Thanks for the quick response

can you please give some clue reg. my question 2

(2. Is there any T.code to find out Inspection points assigned to the recipe group?

Thanks

Sami