cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Attachment Checkbox checked by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!

I have a requirement to have the checkbox which marks the attachment as Internal checked by default. I have checked the forum but although the question was asked before, I didn't find a solution. Has anyone tried and succeeded to do this? I have tried using BAdI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI (as suggested in one of the threads) or to change the HTML in BBP_PDH_TEXT but nothing works.

Any idea will be greatly appreciated (and rewarded, of course )

Many thanks,

Elisabeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo Elisabeta,

for SRM 5.0 the following small modification should work:

In SRM-Backend TA se80 select function group BBP_PDH_TEXT, form RUN_APPLET_CREATE.

In line 99 of the form you can find the assignment ls_attach-internal_ind = gc_yes. Just make sure, that this assignment is always done (i.e. remove the condition above), and the intern checkbox will be be checked every time an attachment is created.

Regards,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Armin!

Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately we are in SRM 4.0 (I should have mentioned this in the message, sorry) and I can't find form RUN_APPLET_CREATE in Function Group BBP_PDH_TEXT. Is there another form who handles this?

Many thanks,

Elisabeta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Elisabeta,

you can try to do the following (i don't have access to the SRM4.0 coding):

1. Upload an attachment in your SRM

2. In the Detail-Screen after Upload, right-mouseclick and select "Show Coding" to display the coding in a separate text document

3. Navigate to the appropriate HTML line (i.e. search the name of your attached document)

4. In SRM5.0, the relevant attribute is named gs_attach-internal_ind, look for something similar

5. In the TOP-Include of the function-group BBP_PDH_TEXT in SRM-Backend (the include where all the variables are defined), locate the appropriate structure (i.e. gs_attach) and search for the appropriate initialization form, where the structure is used

Good luck ,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again!

Thank you very much for your reply, most appreciated.

I have found the form (ADD_ATTACHMENT) which I believe does the same thing. I am not too comfortable with changing standard SAP code, I was hoping to be abll to do it by changing the HTML code only but if this is the only way we will have to do it.

Anyway, your reply was very helpful,

Many thanks,

Elisabeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

Happy New Year to you all!

Any idea how to solve my problem with the internal attachment checkbox?

Many thanks,

Elisabeta