SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit UK - Prenotification Correspondance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing Direct Debit(DD) for IS-U in UK and my client wants me to create a correspondance to be sent to each new BP who had signed up for DD to inform them of their bank account no, sort code no. OIN no, account name etc.

Is there a standard way of doing this in FICA?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Delen,

Do not think there is a standard program where you can create Letter using standard program after you run FPPNO.

I could not see any standard correspondence type for DD mandate.

If there is one <Sorry I do not have active ISU with me>, pls attach a correspondence FM and Application form to it else use customized program

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if we have a standard way of fulfilling you requirement.

However we have two FICA events R765 Account Change, Create Correspondence and R766 Account Change, Print Correspondence. Guess the first event would fulfill your functionality, where when the CA is changed (that is customer opts for Direct Debit), you can create an entry in the Correspondence tables DFKKCOH. These entries would be later on picked up by the Correspondence batch run (transaction FPCOPARA) for printing.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Edited by: Binno Don Thomas on Jan 5, 2009 9:26 AM