cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find costing, profit and loss at the quotation and sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I need to develop a report to analyze costing, profit and loss at the quotation and sales order level.

Could you please guide me to achieve that?

Early replay would be appreciated .

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Your request is not as easy as that but here it goes, normally those kind of reports are based in the sales documents (quotations, sales orders, etc) pricing.

Meaning that your report should be based in pricing conditions in the sale documents.

First of all you should configure the system in order have condition types like VPRS (standard costing) and

from there calculate using the subtotals conditions a new condition which could be called (profit/loss) and this condition should be read from your report (this is obviously an example).

What you need to set up first is the pricing correctly in order to give you the cost and profit/loss for each sales document, then your report will read this conditions and present them according to your needs.

Hope this showed you the way to start. I'm sorry I cant be more specific than this, but it would mean a very deep analysis on what your customer want and how the system is set up.

Regards,

Alcides Fialho