cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution of Header Freight condition among items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a Header freight condition which is manual. IWhen I give the Value of this header condition as 100, I want that this value gets distributed amongst the items proportionate to the item value.

Actually I am seeing that if I give the Header condition value as Rs 100 manually, each line item shows freight value as 100 so if there are 4 line items the totall freight becomes 4 X 100 = 400.

Please tell me if there is a way to get the header val;ue distributed in the items proportionate to the item values.

Regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is very much possible and we have done it in our project very very recently.

Just mark the condition type as Group condition and then assign the group condition routine 1(overall document) in the condition type.

Now if you enter the condition type manually at header level, you can see that the value is assigned to all the items proportionately.

Do let me know if you need any help on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check HD00(Header Condition for freight) wheather it is a group condition or not....

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can do this by using condition detail screen t-code v/06

there is indicator Group condition through that option u can achieve ur goal

points if helpful

Regards

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

Kindly refer to HM00 Freight condition type (Headerlevel Manual) in the standard SAP system. Add the same in the pricing procedure before using it. This should solve you purpose

Regards,

Sagar Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In V/08 Enter 2 In the Altcbc (alternate condition base value).

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check whether the condition is maintained for Group also in V/06.

Also check the condition type -Calculation type should be fixed amount.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

sudhir_khetarpal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please refer condition Type RB00 in standard system for the settings.

Sudhir