cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing group not visible while creating the shopping cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help me on the issue.

There is already existing orgn structure in my system i.e SRM ver 4.0, But as there is a requirement to create another root for a different backend system. So I have created a company code and Pur Org , under the root and also created the Pur Grps and maintained the Org unit of company code in the responsibility tab of the Pur Grp , but still I cant get the details of the Pur Grp while creating a shopping cart.

It still shows the old Pur grp details in the drop down details.I dont get the dropdown list for that at the time of creation of SHC.

Please suggest me .

Regards

Srujan.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

I hope you have this user has relevant purchase group. This is happening with only this user or all the users. Yours classic or ECS scenario.

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar issue. I have my Root Org and 4 Company Codes. Each company code has its own porg and pgrps. I have implemented classic scenario.

I have a few users who have responsbilities for more than 1 company code. Since I can only add the user once, I put them in their true company code. Then I added attributes for the other company code, purch org, locations, and pgr.

All of these values are available when the user logs into SRM except Pgr.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered