cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rounding excise values /

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to create a Rounding calculation type for my excise condition type in my pricing procedure,

i am trying to create a calculation type for rounding using VOFM, but the system is asking for access key,

plz guide me as how i will create rounding rule for my excise condition as i want when it is less than

23.49 it should round of to 23

and whem it is 23.50 it should round of to 24.

HOw to do it , and whether i can do it without access key

Since when i am creating Excise invoice in that the values for all the excise condition type are rounding of to the nearest place, so ther is a differerence in my Billing invoice (excise condition values) and my ACtual excise invoice values.

i have checked the rounding rule is maintaind as commercial.

i don't want my Excise condition type to be in decimals.

plz guide as , how i will create a new Calculation type routine for the same. As system is asking for access key

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Goto SPRO -> Logistics - General -> Tax on Goods Movements -> India -> Basic Settings -> Maintain Company Code Settings

Select your company code and activate rounding rule for Rounding Duty on Removal

Hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Happy Surana

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

i have checked the rounding rule is maintained ther for the company code.

well when i am creating excise invoice the values are getting round off, but in my commerial invoice the excise values are coming in decimal.

so ther is a mis-match between excise values in my commercial and excise invoice. please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your pricing procedure for excise condition types have u maintained 17 in calculation type ornot.

Also check condition type excise by going to v/06 and check Rounding rule.

Bye

Anil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Have you tried with maintaining routine 17 to excise condition type in your pricing procedure ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried using routine 17 in my pricing procedure calculation type, but still the values are coming in decimal for my excise conditions ,,,,plz guide as i don't want my excise condition to be in decimals

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Try with this Function Module J_1I6_ROUND_TO_NEAREST_AMT which should definitely work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Unlike Rishi I want my Cess to be in decimals but it is being rounded off to nearest Rupee. Routine 367 is being assigned to that Cess Cond Typ. I don't want rounding off. As suggested by you to Rishi I used routine 17 but Cond Value became zero. Can you plz suggest me how to get Cess in decimal. Rounding rule for Cess Cond is commercial.

Rgds.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

System will ask access key at the time of creating new routine , co ordinate with your ABAPer , he ill help you out ...

Regards

Ramesh.