Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created one acess sequence,in that i have matained material price, i have not selected Exclusive

tick.

second one according to proce list.

Now i am not assigning price list value in customer master.

I have created condition records for both .i.e material price and price list price. system is aceepting with out any overlapping.

Now in sales order it is picking material price according to the condition record maintained for material.

Now if i select price list in sales order,it is selecting material price as well as pricelist price..I want only one thing to be picked at a time ..

Pls suggest me..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SIR,

If you create condition record for pricing namely PR00 , you can have maintain for only one access sequence or key combination either condition record securely or with price list.

You cannot have both and depending upon the selection criteria , system will select the first key combination only.If material price is the first sequence, system will select the first one only.

Rengarajan.R

sudhir_khetarpal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

It should not matter even if it picks up both the prices as it would deactivate one and use only the latest one picked.

In case your requirement is that it should pick up only one than you need to use the exclusive indictator.

If your requirement is pick up the second one irrespective of first condition record being present, then you need to make sure that whatever you want to be active for pricing gets picked up later.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set exclusive indicator for second access.

you will get only one condition in sales order.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cherukuri

As per understanding u have created one accesequence ie Material price and second one is Price list..

if you select exclusive indicator for material price then system will stop searching condition record for next access sequence.

if not select exclusive indicator then system will search for next accessequece if it finds conditon records for second combination then it will determine second one only.

hope it helps

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It will display both condition records

But only the second one will be taken for calculation in PP in your case that is price list

Pls check that

The value mentioned in the price list will only taken for calculation to arrive at nett value

There will be message against the first condition record which will tell that the same has been made inactive because of subseequent record

for this purpose onle exclusive indicator is used

Regards

Raja

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply,

It was showing both the records and it was calculating both the records.It was showing message as inactive for 1st price..but it is considering.

rgeards,