cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended classic scenario local PO Output status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all ,

Need some inputs on extended classic scenario local PO Output.

My requirement is , when ever the put get process successfully in SRM , I need to send a mail to requester saying that u201C for this particular output got processed successfully u201C

I have business requirement, we need to run this report every 30 min, This report has to pull out the all the PO number from the current time to past 30 min, for the output got processed successfully.

To meet this requirement, I am using the output log entry table PPFTTRIGG where we can see the all the PO with the status and time stamp also.

But some how, this table maintaining incorrect time stamp.

Ex: If I create PO, process the PO output, and if I see the time stamp for this PO, its showing as 10 min before the current time.

Did anybody come across this issue? Or can anybody suggest me any alternative approach for this.

I mean is there any function module/ table available, which will give PO Output status also.

Can you please give me any pointers for this?

Seeking your help on this.

Wish you a advance happy new year.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Did you have a look at the standard report RSPPFPROCESS. For PO's please pass the below selection screen values along with the appropiate date & time details:

Application = BBP_PD
Action Profile = BBP_PD_PO

Then regarding the time difference, please make sure that the application server time is sync with the actual time of the time-zone. This could also be a reason.

Then what you can do is to clone the RSPPFPROCESS program and add the email notification logic on that.

Please have a look at the BADI BBP_PROCESS_PO, this can be of some help for your requirement.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel