Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all

i have copied MEDRUCK script from into Zfrom, now i need to do modification in that scriptform,i want to print line items details in single line,but as per standard scriptform its printing in seperate line,

like this :

xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx

and in standard scriptform used two different Text element to print the details for line item,

first 3 information in ITEM_LINE_1 text element and remaining details in ITEM_LINE_3F_PRICE Text element ,

now i want it in sigle line how i can make this changes please guide me.

Thanks in Advanced

Somnath K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somanth,

First create a paragraph format with all fields(ITEM_LINE_1 and ITEM_LINE_3F_PRICE text elements). Now comment the fields under second text element and add those fields under first element and change the paragraph format as new one which position the all fields at perticular place.close the thread if helpful .

Thanks,

suma.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Comment the second line values and try to put the second line fields in the ITEM_LINE_1 element. If the line is not sufficient, try to shrink the prior fields with the exact field length. If still it is not sufficient try to create one paragraph format with small font and keep this new paragraph format. This should help.

Appreciate if this helps you.

Thanks

Sravan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somanth,

If you want to display all line items in one line with your desired order.

Under text element ITEM_LINE_1 First move all fields of into some other fields.Here u can use define statement for this.

Now values are in the new variables.

Print all the new variables with existing variables of text element ITEM_LINE_3F_PRICE Under the text element text ITEM_LINE_3F_PRICE .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the editor have paragraph formats been specified for both the elements if yes remove the paragraph format for second one leave it blank then it will follow the first one in same line.

кu03B1ятu03B9к