Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pur Grp Not visible while creating a SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help me on the issue.

There is already existing orgn structure in my system i.e SRM ver 4.0, But as there is a requirement to create another root for a different backend system. So I have created a company code and Pur Org , under the root and also created the Pur Grps and maintained the Org unit of company code in the responsibility tab of the Pur Grp , but still I cant get the details of the Pur Grp while creating a shopping cart.

It still shows the old Pur grp details in the drop down details.I dont get the dropdown list for that at the time of creation of SHC.

Please suggest me .

Regards

Srujan.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Have you assigned the SC creator to the new Purchasing Grp you are using now? I think it could be that the SC creator is still attached to the old Purchasing Grp and that's why defaulting the old value.

Hope it helps,

Regards.

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lalit,

This is also already done. but still the problem persists

Regards

Srujan.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Can you please check the following:

-Login to ITS with the same user and goto Settings (from top menu).

-Select the Attributes Tab.

-From the drop down select the attribute as Company Code and see if the system is correctly defaulting the one selected in the Org Structure.

Regards,

Lalit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make sure that you have set the appropiate Product Category Responsibility for that Puchasing Group. Transaction PPOMA_BBP.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you have created new users under the newly created Purchasing group and are using the same user for creating the SC.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srujan,

You have created new org and company code under that and purchasing groups aslo you assigned. the user which you are logging belongs to which company code....

Try to assign the new company code for this user in attributes tab...then you will able to see new purchasing groups also...

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have already done all the needful. Also I am aware that it has to be assigned.

Regards

Srujan.k