cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the settings for the credit management and automatic credit control scenario is been used.

Maintained the master data for the same in FD32 with a credit limit 10,000. when i created a sales order with 20,000 system didn't responded that credit limit of 10,000 has been exceeded.

saved the sales order,done delivery and billing.after billing the credit exposure updated with 20,000.

Now again if a sales order is placed system will display the message dynamic credit check has been exceeded.

But this check has not been reflected the first time. for the credit limit.ie when credit exposure equala zero and based on credit limit it should have taken.

please guide me

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have assigned subtotal A in the pricing procedure. and it considered in the sales order.

sudhir_khetarpal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

In transaction OVA8 you need to update the update the status of Open Orders/Open Deliveries and Dynamic status and also update the reaction A/B/C/D depending on the scenario.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the reactions that you have maintained in the OVA8 control data? It should be either B or D.

Thanks

Venkat

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OVA8 you might have checked open items also. and the customer might be having some open orders , because of which the credit data is getting updated even you have not created order upto the credit limit

check in VA05 for that customer (KUNNR) wheather any open orders are there or not

Regards

Srinath