cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate Standard WSDL for XI interfaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to expose a XI sender interface as webservice where the WSDL is in the standard wsdl format (not the SAP standard wsdl).The WSDL generate in the INtegration Directory has got some tag which are not there in standard WSDL provided by other industry providers.

So i want a generic WSDL. Which can be read by other WSDL tools.

Thnaks,

jeevan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeevan,

Did you face any problem while making of WSDL generated by PI.Please check that and let us know if are facing any errors.

I have no issues in making use of WSDL generated by PI in other applications.

Cheers

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the in PI WSDL standards and namespaces are as per defined in PI system.

But there are various industry specific standards that the Business applications follow and can't accept the format of namespace and other Header details. For e.g. SORTM related standards.

Thus to meet those specific requirments if any, PI is compatible enough to use those as external definations.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better approach is to create the WSDL as per the standards with the use of any external open standard editors. Or you may have the WSDL from your provider and thenuse it as external defination in XI even on sender side also.

The endpoint url that the provider should follow as per the standard format given for SOAP url.

thanks

Swarup