cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Registers Part1 & Part2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to know how to update the excise register part i and part ii from the legacy system at the time of implementation, and let me know thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Follow the below process,

Upload of initial balance in RG1

1. Initial uploads of stock using MB1C with movement type 561.

2. After the complete stocks are uploaded in Factory in above step, Execute J1I5 to update RG1 register with movement type 561 & classification "ROP" for each company code, plant & excise group as shown below.

3.LSMW can be written to upload initial stock balances in RG1.

4.Upload of initial balance in RG 23 A -II & RG23C II

Closing Balances for RG23A Part-II & RG23C Part-II & PLA registers before going live, to be updated directly in SAP table J_2IACCBAL .

5.Data Extraction

Use

You use this report to extract the data in order to create the excise registers (see Creation of Excise Registers).

Prerequisites

You have entered the closing balance of the RG23A Part II, RG23C Part II, and PLA registers in table J_2IACCBAL, as they were on the day prior to your extracting the register data.

Assume you want the extract the registers from 1 January 2001. You have to maintain the closing balances in the table J_2IACCBAL as on 31 December 2000.

You make the entries in table J_2IACCBAL as described below:

Field Entry

EXGRP Excise group of the registers

REGISTER Type of register

Make an entry for each of the following:

RG23ABED

RG23ASED

RG23AAED

RG23CBED

RG23CSED

RG23CAED

PLABED

PLASED

PLAAED

PLACESS

DATUM Date of the closing balance

WERKS Leave this field blank

OP BAL Leave this field blank

CL BAL Closing balance in the register

EXAMT Leave this field blank

EXIND Leave this field blank

USNAM User ID of the person making the entries

CPUDT Date of entry

CPUTM Time of entry

Features

To access the report, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Tax  Registers  Excise Tax  Extract.

Selection

On the selection screen, enter data as follows:

If you select All registers, the system will create an extract for all registers. If you only want to create an extract for specific registers, select Select any register and then the registers that you want.

If you want to find out when an extract was last created, select Last extracted dates. The system then displays the information in a dialog box.

Output

The system extracts the data. You can now print it out using the Register Printout report.

Make report as below Format.

Excise Group Register Name Date Plant Closing balance

then uplode through upload program.

Thanks and regards,....

R.Ramana Rao