cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my billing documents the accounting document is not created because the system determined KOFI condition type in account determination procedure.

However for other billing documents where it has determined KOFK as account condition type, the subsequent accounting document got generated.

I checked the data in both the cases and everything is similar. Then why does system behaved differently in both the cases.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christino

The general logic is that for Make To Stock scenario, KOFI is used and for Make To Order scenario, KOFK is used.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo

Check wheather the number range is over or not of the controlling document, If the number range is over then the controlling document wont generate

Check for what condition types you have maintained the controlling .. i.e., Once the controlling document generates generally some condition types will come .

Now go to VF02 and check wheather those condition types are coming or not in the billing document type or not. If they are not coming then the controlling document also wont come as there is data wont flow

But kindly consult your FI consultant and ask why the controlling document is not coming when you saved your billing document. as the he will check the configuration part of the controlling

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

The condition types are flowing. But the problem is that when the condition type os KOFI,no accounting document is generated and when the condition type is KOFK then the accounting document is created.

I have checked every possible spro settings and the data used in both the cases is also same. The only difference is the billing date but I cant relate this with the main issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the order in both cases?

KOFK will be determined in Make to Order scenario and KOFI in Make to Stock scenario.

Please check in VF02>Environment>Acc.Determination analysis>Revenue accounts whether G/L is picked or not.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the particicpation.Appreciated.

I have learnt a new thing in my current issue.When I check my SO the account determination is trigerring the KOFK condiiton type (which is the correct one) but in the subsequent billing document it is KOFI.Also, the WBS element which is a mandatory field in the SO is not transferred to the billing document.

Would this be the reason?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

WBS element can be one of the reason sometimes but not all times for your billing document error as you have assigned controlling . But generally WBS element is used if product costing is done by FI consultants and controlling is done for costing purpose also..So WBS element is one of the parameter to check

Regards

Srinath