cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro mobile on WM 6.0 / 6.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed application for webdynpro moblle (always connected) on WebAS 7.0 SP 13.

It renders very well on Windows Mobile 5.0 w/o sap-wd-client=PieClient paramters.

But I have trouble working on windows mobile 6.0 and 6.1 both.

Without paramter sap-wd-client = PieClient

The first view (which doesn't have table only some links and logos) renders with loading icon (gif that has spinning wheel) and doesn't let me click any of the links..Looks like it doesn't load well

With paramter sap-wd-client = PieClient

It renders the first view very quickly and well sapced. But it doesn't render any other tables well. The tables do not have any formatting and even grids. All the data is shown in flat text format one below other w/o any columns. The tables do not have any special item in table cell editor only text views.

Whereas on WM 5.0, I can even render linkToActions and buttons in table cell editor w/o PieClient paramter..

SDN discussions show that WM 6.0 is well supported. So why isn't it rendering correctly?

I'm using emulators for rendering it. I haven't installed any CreME JVM on any of the emulators..

do we have to?

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Pelase use Pie03Client in URL parameters, it will solve the problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not every UI element is supported and also not all the properties of the UI element are supported. Please check the link below for more information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/d4/0d6c4255b3c553e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

I think you have to use Pie03Client i.s.o. PieClient.

Pie03Client is for Windows Mobile 5 and higher versions.

We also used this parameter at our application and this one is running ok, according to the UI element description of help.sap.com link above.

Good luck,

Bart Elshout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To view a table in emulator try to follow these steps

1. Insert a table child ui element to your view.

2. In the context menu of your table ui element, choose "Insert Column". Add as many columns to the table as you need.

3. Now in the context menu of each column element, choose "Insert TableCellEditor - Text View".

4. Now for each column element, do the context binding.

Hope this works fine. and as you are talking about CreMe - this is for Mobile infrastructure.

regards

Manohar