cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i am entering text in external sales text type in OR, and expecting it to show up in print preview of OR, wondering why it is not showing up in header output preview.

can someone tell me what i am doing wrong.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip, could you edit your subject line to be a little more descriptive of the issue instead of just "Text".

Maybe "Sales Text not displaying in Print Preview". A subject of just "Text" could be anywhere within the SD arena, and with thousands of threads on this site, a more detailed description will help others with their searches in the future, and also help those who may be able to answer your issue by giving them a basic idea of what the "text" you are asking about.

Also in the actual message itself, let us know "what" kind of sales text you are entering, (is it a standard delivered text, something you/client created, etc) and as much other detail as you can.

Just taking a deep breath, and taking a little more time to detail the issue will help yourself get an answer, as well as everyone else on this forum in the long run.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very sorry Bill, you are right i should have put more detail about my question, yes it is the standered text that the end user is trying to input in sales order, i have tried to input text from SO10 and also just by typing it in the text box, choosing the text type for example the external sales text, but when i do the print preview it is not showing up in there, was wondering what could be the reason for that, myself never worked with text, so not so familiar with this process.

any input would be great

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since this is an additional text that you have just added, then you might need to include this additional text into your form.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry ED i do not understand what you mean by add it to the form, there are 2 options i see in text tab, one is to choose the text type, and then do create, & the secound one is the detail button which takes you to SO10 and if there is already defined standered text, i can add and expand it, which again brings me to the sales order text screen, but when i do the print preview, i dont see that text.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

You are doing the sales order print preview using a form (smartforms or sapscript), right?

If yes, then you need to check the corresponding form whether that text id has been included or not.

Cheers,