cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion item condition value for header condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I explained my problem with example scenerio.

Sales Order Total Net Amount = 1.500 EUR

SO Item-10 = Advance Payment Sales = 500 EUR >> for first invoice

SO Item-20 = Sales from stock with HAWA material - 1 = 300 EUR >> for second invoice

SO Item-30 = Sales from stock with HAWA material - 2 = 1.200 EUR >> for second invoice

SO Header condition > ZAP1 = Advance payment decrease = - 500 EUR

System divided Advance Payment amount to all items.

Item-10 = - 125 EUR

Item-20 = - 75 EUR

Item-30 = -300 EUR

My request is on below;

Item-10 = 0 EUR

Item-20 = - 100 EUR

Item-30 = - 400 EUR

Is calculation possible with zero value for item-10 ?

Thanks for your helps.

Gulay Celik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gulay

System cant divide the advance payment to all items ,System can divide the advance payment for one item .

But assign a billing plan at header level and just check , if it works then your requirement can be fulfilled.But generally it is done at item level only

Make the following down payment configurations

item category group - 0005

item category - TAO

for this TAO item category a billing plan 01 (milestone billing plan -01) will be assigned and its billing relevance should be I which is order related billing .

billing doc type - FAZ

cancellation billing doc type - FAS

maintain a condition type AZWR which is down payment settlement , it has requirement as 2 and calc type as 48 acct key as ERL

Now when you enter a material in line item 10 and go to item data , you can see the billing plan tab.

now go to billing plan tab and enter the start date and enter the dates on which billing has to be done and then in billing request enter 0009 which is for down payment.once u press enter automatically it all the dates get blocked and billing request by default you get as 1 , that you change it to 4 or 5 . 4 is for down payment at value basis and 5 is for down payment at percentage basis. and beside that there will be a billing type .assign billing doc type as FAZ. to all dates

check the copying requirements are there at VTFA as 20 and for item category TAO copying requirements 23 is maintained or not

now do the cycle OR - LF - FAZ (billing doc type)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinath,

But down payment process was not suitable with some reason.

In this case I customized normal process for advance payment. I sent advance payment amount to different account on pricing schema with account key.

Now , I need only omit header condition value from the advance payment item.

If I solve this problem my request will be ok.

Best

Gulay

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gulay

As per your query you said the total header value should be distributed to the 2nd & 3rd line items and not to 1st line item

item-10 = 0 EUR

Item-20 = - 100 EUR

Item-30 = - 400 EUR

Once the price is 500 EUR then you need to deactivate the price for the item 1 then its price will be 0 EUR and the balance price will go up to 500 EUR . Manually you enter the value of that header conditon type and check after deactivation of the price of Item 1 .

But the best option is create a ZXXX header condition type and assign a routine in the requirement /Alt calc fields and whenever you use this down payment scenario then this condition type should work and as per your requirement the header condition value will be distributed but the 1st item value should be ZERO..But you need to give the inputs to the ABAP consultant to write the new sub-routine and also telling our output

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thougt same method with you.

I will create header condition ZXXX.

I will assign new requirement type on condition schema.

I will assign the zero amount to ZXXX on the item for item-10 with some parameter (etc. item cat)

But I am not sure, other items ZXXX value equal to header ZXXX value. I think I will missing item 10's value.

I will try. Thanks

Best regards

Gulay

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gulay

You copy one standard header condition type to ZXXX header condition type and assign it in your pricing procedure and assign a new requirement for ZXXX condition type, so kindly integrate with the ABAP'er and give the inputs and tell what exactly the output you need .

But before that check the 1st option by deactivating the 1st line item price and then check , if it works then there is no need to go for new sub-routine and new condition type also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I don't understand deactivating process.

If deactivated means is "delete ZXXX item condition from item 10" ?

I try but it is header condition. I didn't delete it. System gave error message " Condition ZXXX cannot be processed manually"

If deactivated means is "delete ZP00 (Advance payment value) item condition from item 10" ?

I can't delete it because in this scenerio I will have first invoice for item 1. After I will have second invoice another items.

Best regards

Gulay

Answers (0)