cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing - pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody please explain to me what is the exact pricing procedure in intercompany billing, where would IV condition type fit in and what sort of pricing procedure to use.

If somebody can send screenshots of the steps, it would be of immense help to me...

Thanks in Advance,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Dear John,

In inter company scenario we have two billings. One is from ordering company to customer and another from supplying company to ordering company (internal customer).

When ordering company raises a billing document with pricing procedure RVAA01, the condition PI01 represents cost of the ordering company.

And when the supplying company raises bill to ordering company, condition type IV01 shows the revenue of the supplying company which is the part of pricing procedure ICAA01 and assigned to Inter-company billing document IV.

Any additions from the elite members is welcome.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

I think, a lot would be covered in following links (theory-part), however, your exact requirement (of PP-Screen Shot), will be covered by someone, who has it.

[Inter Company Billing|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/configuring-intercompany-billing.htm]

[Inter Company Billing|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/reasons-for-making-any-pricing-procedure.htm]

[Building Block Config Guide|http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/documentation/A14_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

You can do like this,

-->You can define new pricing procedure for inter company process in the IMG T.Code V/08

IMG->Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing>pricing control-->Maintain pricing procedure

-->Maintain the condition types as per the requirement in your inter company billing pricing procedure.

To determine this pricing procedure while creating inter company billing you need to do these settings

-->Define new document pricing procedure and assign this document pricing procedure to your inter company billing type(IV) through this IMG path.

IMG->Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing>pricing control-->Maintain pricing procedure determination

-->Define document pricing procedure

-->Assign document pricing procedure to billing document

-->Now you determina the inter company billing pricing procedure through OVKK transaction with this key combination.

Sales areaInter company billing document pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure----->Inter company billing pricing procedure.

-->Maintain proper condition records if required in VK11 transaction.

-->Now system will determine the newly defined inter company billing pricing procedure when you create intercompnay billing document(IV).

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.