cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06O For Loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In VL06O there is a selection type 'for loading' . can anyone please explain me what is that and where we can use it ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I enabled these settings, but I can not activate the option "loading".

What is the SAP flow to follow? dose it require setting in master data?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hachim

You need to maintain the following data in the master records and also check wheather the loading group is coming in the delivery level i.e., in VL01N ->item data->material data

In MMR->General / plant tab maintain Loading point

Secondly in IMG->SPRO>Enterprise structure>Definition>Logistics execution-->Maintain loading point

Then check when you are running the report VLO60 then check wheather the loading point is coming as per your requirement or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the prerequisites to enable this option in the delivery?

Thanks

Hachim

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hachim,

If you make the delivery as relevant for loading then you need to activate these settings in the IMG,path is

IMG>Enterprise structure>Definition>Logistics execution>Maintain loading point

IMG>Logistics execution>Transaportation>Shipments>Maintain Transportation relevance

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VL06O there is a selection option of loading , this can be used as one of the parameter for loading group of the material .and Mainly this will be helpful when you do routing at delivery level (with weight) , then you can use this loading option also

Then when you are doing delivery (with route) for 3 line items then you can use this field and check wheather all are having same loading or different loading

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It gives you the list of Deliveries that are Due for loading. VL06O is related to Outbound deliveries and from here we can see the list of deliveries that are due for a specific activity.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with this selection type you can display all the deliveries outstanding for loading "based to the selection criteria that you enter

regards