SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS Outbound Checks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While downloading data from SAP to POS, there are certain checks to be maintained like the system should check whether price is maintained or not, listed or not. Can any one suggest about these settings ?

Regards,

Vamsi

4 REPLIES 4

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define all these setting in outbound profile and uotbound condictio type group

SPRO-SD-POS interface -Outbound

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the answer. But i want the system to validate some checks before downloading data from SAP to POS like it should not download articles for which there is no VKP0 condition. In the same way it should'nt download if the article is not listed to store.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think these check already define in standard program if you want to do anything beyond standard then "use user Exit"

If you want to do enhancement is also available in POS interface SPRO setting

Thanks

Amit

Edited by: Amit Shivhare on Jan 2, 2009 8:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use listing procedure 8 (I think it's 8), it will be a check-all, including price. However, you can run program RWDPOSCK via T-Code SE38, and that will tell you whether an article will go through your POS interface (WP_PLU or otherwise).