cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue where I need to create collective invoice for different deliveries. All the criteria like BP, INCO terms, Payment terms, Billing date etc are same but Invoice is getting split and the split analysis shows message that Hierarchy type for pricing is different.

I have found that some of the orders type VBAK were having Z and some were having A.

Now the issue is to how to deal with this and create one invoice for all those deliveries.

I hope I am able to explain and kindly let me know if you require any more info.

Kindly help and I appreciate your time taken for this.

Regards

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Collective Invoice creation pls check belo given pre-requisites to be taken.

1. Billing date

2. Billing type

3. Sales area

4. Payer.

Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR BAWA,

How many deliveries you want to club for one invoice? ZUKRI field in VBRK decides the combination criteria in a billing document. Thro copy contro VTFL-> Delivery to Billing, in Item category , if you have Data Transfer Requirements VBRK/VBRP as 001- Invoice split, your problem would get addressed.

Rengarajan.R

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice split occurs according to some specified splitting rules specified in standard SAP. So in your case the standard rules are deriving the split in the invoices with respective to the Hierarchy types in pricing.

If your business functionality asks for the required split not to occur then go for a Customized requirement by developing your own code and assign it in the respective copy controls as a splitting rule.

Thanks and regadrs,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa,

Ur requirement is violating the satndard SAP rules, u can overcome this by writing a new routine in the copy controls in VTFL tcode in standard "003" is assigned(at header level) inplace of this write a new routine with ur requirement, but this is a crucial development expert abaper is required to do this.

Rgards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

So just to confirm that is it SAp standard Split criteria to consider Hierarchy Type pricing assigned to sales document type?

If this is the case then I do want to interfere.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa,

As a rule of thumb if invoice splitting is happen means somewhere SAP functionality is violating,so according to that we have to mould the system, this can be resolved by customising ,yes this is happening because of the pricing herirachy as per ur captioned requirement.

regards,

kishore.

Edited by: kishore gopala on Dec 31, 2008 7:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishore,

I checked the rule 907 for split in copy control between del type & Billing type and there is no where Hierarchy type pricing HITYP_PR is considered as spliting criteria.

I am just wondering apart from this rule is there anywhere else we define this split criteria or should I take this as standard SAP behavior to consider HITYP_PR into split criteria with other factors.

Kindly reply.

Regards

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just select the field and press where used list, then u will get list of programs where this field is used, may this is a tedious task to find where the code has written.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See weather the document types are assigned different pricing procedures.