cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWS 8.4 & Netweaver 7 Integration

sebastian_sebaraj
Participant
0 Kudos

I am in the process of installing & configuring TWS 8.4 and Integrating with Netweaver 7. I do not find these 2 transports in any of my CDs. Does any one know where to get these transports

K9005xx.TV1 (control file) and R9005xx.TV1 (data file)

K9006xx.TV1 (control file) and R9006xx.TV1 (data file)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sebastian_sebaraj
Participant
0 Kudos

I did not see the transport files when I installed it. I talekd to IBM and they asked me to install Patch and then I got those files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the installation CD of TWS 8.4 fix patch 1, i can only find the K/R9006XX.TV1 file and not the K/R9005XX.TV1 one. Could you please confirm that importing K/R9006XX.TV1 is sufficient ?

Best regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Once check this link.This might help you.

[http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.tivoli.itwsfa.doc/awsaumst117.htm]

Thanks,

Sudheer.

sebastian_sebaraj
Participant
0 Kudos

sudheer

I know that link, it talks about only the steps to copy transports. I do not have those cofile & data file.

I have already installed TWS, but could not find those transport files.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you read the link above.. is telling you to copy the transports from TWShome\methods so look in that directory.

Regards

Juan

sebastian_sebaraj
Participant
0 Kudos

looked at that directory. transport files are not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transport files are stored in the <TWSHOME>/methods directory only if you install the extended agent method 'SAP' of IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for Applications. The TWS base component does not provide them.

Please note that the correct transport files are named as follows:

For SAP R/3 release 6.10, or later:

K9000xx.TV1 (control file) and R9000xx.TV1 (data file)

K9006xx.TV1 (control file) and R9006xx.TV1 (data file)

kind regards

Ralf