Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Criate Order QM

former_member213827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need confirm if the order QM ( transaction QM01) have some ralation with order in SD module (Transaction VA01).

According my analyses this situation can not have ralation, but I want confirm it.

I'm configuration structure to availed information flow with our costumer to product with problem in pos-sales.

Thank very much.

Neto

Amazon - Brazil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM orders can be used to record quality-related costs in procurement, production and sales and

distribution.

But, you have mention QM01 which is for creating quality notifications, It is integrated with SD in the field of customer service for creating notifications for customer complaints to be addressed.

You record the problem in a quality notification for a customer complaint (notification origin Q1) and then

use the functions of the quality notification and integrated action box to:

- Create a repair order

- Post a goods movement to the appropriate stock so the returned items can be processed accordingly (for example, sales order stock, unrestricted-use stock, or scrap)

- Execute a technical inspection (defect analysis and corrective action determination)

- Confirm the result of the technical check to the repair order and complete the notification

If the technical inspection confirms that the goods are in proper working order and repairs are not necessary, the goods can be returned to the customer

If the goods must be scrapped, you can also send replacement parts to the customer

using the sales processes.

This is how both the sales order and quality notification transactions are integrated.

former_member213827
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Subramanian,

I Created a Repair Order in QM01 with type Q1, I will check in VA01 to include information , to include other information, as price,cfop,IVA,... my problem is that I don't have a order sales origin.

We didn't receive the product directly of the consumer and but of a technical support for automobile.

In VA01 the system to inform that the order created in QM01no it exists.

Any way, thank you for your help.

If you have others informations that can help me...I will like.

Best Regards

Armando Neto