Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Excise invoice after MIRO

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

How do i cancel the Excise Invoice after MIRO.my scenario is Net Inclusive of Excise duty. the procedures which i followed as follows,

1.PO with Zero Tax code > J1iex(captured the Excise Invoice)>GR which refers EI>Posted EI.

After posting EI i found thats wrongly captured then i did canceled the EI as follows

2. GR Cancellation>Posted EI against canceled GR>Canceled the EI.

Now my RG23A got cleared.then i did again step 1 as well as MIRO.After did miro again i found that captured EI is Wrong. I have to followed below procedure to Cancel the EI,

3.Cancell the MIRO document in MR8M>GR Cancellation>Posted EI against canceled GR>Canceled the EI.

When i tried to POST EI one pop up message is coming i.e status of EI one is for INPROCESS another one one is for Posted .I chose Inprocess and entered i was getting following Error

No Part I exists for availing credit in excise invoice 364 2008

Message no. 4F112

If i Chose POSTED i was getting following error,

Excise invoice 364 2008 has already been posted for vendor 103769

Message no. 4F107.

Can anybody tell me where i'm wrong what procedure i need to follow

Regards

Govindaraj

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After GR Cancellation>Posted EI against canceled GR>Canceled the EI. post the excise invoice.

And again after Cancell the MIRO document in MR8M>GR Cancellation>Posted EI against canceled GR>Canceled the EI. once again post that excise invoice.Than only part 1 and part 2 will be updated.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

plz check the document year for inprocess and posted doc

now steps for excise invoice cancellation will be as follows

1 cancel MIRO document with MR8M

2 cancel MIGO document in MIGO

3 goto J1IEX choose post here give the excise invoice no of the document (u will get this no from table J_1IEXCDTL and field DOCNO)

4 now in misclinious tab give the rejection code and simulate u will find all the duties are reversed (compare with previous posting)

5 now ur invoice is cancelled and u can go for new GR and new postings

regards

kunal

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind

Steps given as under:-

First step cancel as invoice MIRO.

Second steps cancel as quality.

Third steps cancel as GRN through MIGO.

Forth steps post excise invoice through J1IEX on the current date, same reverse entry will post.

Fifth steps cancel as excise invoice through J1IEX & select the cancel option.

Now you will check the status dislay on reverse mode instead of INPROCESS.

Regards

Ravi Tiwari

0 Kudos

Hi Tiwari,

Thanks for your reply. Can please explain about your 2 step.

Regards

govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

pls tell me after financial year can i paid to payment to vandor for previous year

Edited by: rats5329 on Sep 23, 2011 8:11 AM