cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - issue in VKM1 - Blocked SD Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having a problem in my credit management. i have checked all my configuration which seems to be fine. credit limit is applied to the customer and the sales order are blocked in case of excess from credit limit. but when i try to release the blocked SD documents no document is shown in the worklist of vkm1.

one more evidence of problem in credit management is that when i apply "On" / 001 in Risk Catergory in FD32 transaction, fields like "receiveables", "sales value"" and "credit exposure" are not updated, however if i change this value to "Off" / 002, and then re - run this transaction, then these fields are updated with all the values updated from all block sales documents.

is this a common issue...please guide me on how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in ur pricing procedure in subtotal field' A ' Is not there put a over there .

then check the table s066 &s067 .

I hope it may usefull for u.

Best regards,

VENKATASWAMY.Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks...its was some role authorization issue at the basis end...thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the values of the below fields in VBUK? If there is no change in these values, then you are not using auto-credit check. then it will not be visible in VKM* tcodes. Check the header delivery block in the sales order.

CMPSA

CMPSB

CMPSC

CMPSD

CMPSE

CMPSF

CMPSG

CMPSH

CMPSI

CMPSJ

CMPSK

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For release document, Sri nath is write please check in VKM3.

And for updation of sales value in FD32, check table RF02L, KNKK, RF02L.

May be it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

vkm1 and vkm3 are showing no documents. the header status of sales order shows that document has been blocked due to credit check, but these reports are not showing any data.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then the data is not getting updated , that could be the reason it is not showing in VKM1 , VKM3 documents.As the sales orders are getting blocked , immediately check in FD32 , wheather the credit limit value is getting updated or not if it is not getting updated then check the infostructures S066, S067,

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For low risk the sales value is not updated but it has to show the sales order in the VKM1

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in VKM3 then it will definitely show .

Check the infostructures S066 & S067 if the values are not getting updated

Regards

Srinath