cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which tables this Project system ‘CJ20N’ Data has been stored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Please help to fullfil my requirment.

In Project System we are creating 4 levels WBS structure in CJ20N; we are assigning deferent machine types and deferent Personal nou2019s to deferent WBS elements.

Here I want a report against this project what all the Machines & Employee No that we have assigned, and against Employee Network we are booking the time sheet for Employee and we are transferring the same to Controlling, we are Preparing the Sales Order by using the WBS element and than we do u201CDP91u201D to create Debit Memo request with reference to sales order for that employee for his working approved working Hrs.

From which tables we will get this required information to prepare u201CZ-Reportu201D

Are there is any link to get the document flow from Project to Debit memo request.

Regards,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to refer multiple tables for this.

Fot CATS time entry u can get the date from table CATSDB.

Refer below link.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Here my question is? In project systems we can able to see, against the projects and against WBS what all the sales orders, Employees and material etc... That we assigned, in STD report we can check, from which table it pick up the data to populate in the STD report.

Regards,

Bhanu Prathap

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Venkat, there is no signle table to satisfy your requirement.

Please refer this link. got to page no. 173. It will give you all the tables related to Timesheet.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CATS/CATS.pdf

Regards

Nitin