cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient authorization for the chosen location product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While entering a value for a standard KF "Sell-through Forecast, Manually Adjusted" in SNP planning area for certain users we are getting Error message "Insufficient authorization for the chosen location product". It is looking for authorisation C_APO_FUN / C_RELEASE (SU53). This is kind of strange as this authorization object is for releasing demand from dp to SNP while our action is to save these values.

However,there are no errors while selecting all products for entering the manual forecast.

Please help.

br,

rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Some times it is strange but things are actually inter connected. Try adding the object C_APO_FUN / C_RELEASE in PFCG to the role.

Check [Authorization in Supply Network and Demand Planning|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/21/f6253b90e48743e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm] for more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

yes, This is working when I added the C_Release to the profile.But I am trying to find an answer why the old authorization is not working for single product forecast entry, but ok when we select multiple products for forecast entry

br,

rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Check if the object "C_APO_PROD - Master data, product" has * (all products ). Also check at the detailed level I mean each individual product you have any other characteristic that has not been assigned authorization for.

While I am not an expert in authorizations, I would give users authorization for all objects BI_ALL and then the required locations and products in C_APO_LOC and C_APO_PROD.

Do you have any restrictions for the above objects for the users getting the error?

May be some body else in the forum can suggest more...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please check whether authorisation is existing for the following fields

C_BOOK

C_FCST

C_ICUBE

C_SELALL

C_TS

C_PAREA

C_ALPRZUOR

C_ZRO

C_USERTRAN

C_PBINFO

If some authorisations are missing, please provide and then retry the scenario.

Hope this information helps you. Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your answer

It is only looking for field C_RELEASE in authorization object C_APO_FUN.And the activity we are performing in SNP planning area is saving the value not releasing the data from DP to SNP.

Moreover the same authorization is working when we select more than one product.

br,

Rakesh