cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Pickup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have configured a new order type for consignment pick-up. During creating performa invioce, the system is genrating -ve value, where it the proces are put in +ve. Please suggest weather it is correct or we are making some wrong configurations.

Kraheja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjeet,

Your logic holds good. But normally, even the Credit Memos or the Credit for Returns also doesn't show the value in NEGATIVE. In this case, why the value is shown as negative.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This makes me ask -

where are you getting the negative value? Is it in the invoice pricing or in the accounting document (even though you said its a proforma that does not have accounting, pls validate)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. As a standard we do not bill Pick-up's but maybe you have some special req. and you are generating a Proforma for the Consignment Pick-up. So long as it is just a proforma, it does not make any difference since you would not be posting anything to accounts.

Then in that case the -ive values are justified and is correct also. Pick-up's are essentially returns of stocks back to the company premises. The standard Item category that you get in Pick-up is KAN which has been marked as a Return item in the configuration. Becasue of this, you are getting the negative values which is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kraheja,

It seems you have mis understood the concept of Consignment Pick Up.

This order type is always used when your materials, kept at Customer's premise, warehouse are now picked back your shipping point or at ware house.

Please note the Invoice is generally created when customer consumes few or all materials supplied to them through Consignment Fill up.

Please check again.

Regards

Anil Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

For consignment pick-up invoice will not be generated because we are sending the stock on consignment basis when the customer will sell the products then only we will raise invoice for pickup we will be having Retruns delivery only.plz check the copy controls i think u have defined.

reards,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishan,

Could you please explain why & during which step of the Consignment process the Proforma Invoice is being created.

Also what steps did u followed after creating the New order type for Consignment Pickup.

Regards,

MP.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kraheja,

I don't think invoice will be created for consignment pick up.

Only invoice step will takes place for consignment issue and consignment returns.

There is no invoice will takes for consignmenr fill up and pick up.

So please make sure that you are process is correct or not.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.