cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (id=SOAP:14): Unexpected element -el=html ns=

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please help me figure out this problem.. I kinda stuck up with this..

I am using a Web Service in WD for ABAP.

Please help me with the following error...

I get the following dump:

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ERP : Error (id=SOAP:14): Unexpected element -el=html ns=

The error occurred on the application server tx300-s3_ERP_10 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: SYSTEM_FAULT_FROM_SOAP_FAILURE of program CL_PROXY_RUNTIME_ERRORS=======CP

Method: WS_PROCESS_CALL of program CL_PROXY_FRAMEWORK============CP

Method: WS_CALL_OUTBOUND of program CL_PROXY_FRAMEWORK============CP

Method: CALL_EXECUTE_OUT of program CL_PROXY_FRAMEWORK============CP

Method: CUSTOMER_BASIC_DATA_BY_IDQUER of program ZCO_CUSTOMER_BASIC_DATA_BY_IDQCP

Method: EXECUTE_CUSTOMER_BASIC_DATA_BY of program /1BCWDY/4SKD40M0QCF7TICCSIE5==CP

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~EXECUTE_CUSTOMER_BASIC_DATA_BY of program /1BCWDY/4SKD40M0QCF7TICCSIE5==CP

Method: ONACTIONGET_DETAIL of program /1BCWDY/4SKD40M0QCF7TICCSIE5==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/4SKD40M0QCF7TICCSIE5==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

In my case it was wrong adres provided in soamanager - logical port - url to consumer webservice to short address.

wwi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I get the same error message

SOAP:14 Unexpected element -el=html ns=

caught by cx_ai_system_fault after calling the proxy method for sending a message with attachment, but there are no entries in ST22.

Could someone pick this up, please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

whatever it is, your proxy is hitting something else but the intended webservice, which in turn returns you some nicely HTML-formatted info. this might be a message of an intermediate proxy server or a message of the targets webserver, e.g. saying something like "404 - Service doesn't exist".

HTML formatted info starts with <HTML> and therefore your proxy says it has an illegal XML tag called html.

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RABAX_STATE means that a dump has been generated in ST22. So if you go to ST22 and check the logs there, you can find the exact cause of the error.

Regards

Abhishek