Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Synch Exception

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement where I need to send messages to multiple receivers and capture reponse back synchronously in BPM. Suppouse when I send a message to a receiver which is down I am getting Request Time Out Exception in BPM. Send Synch is inside Block. Can it process rest of the messages or not. Is there any way where can I catch Exception cases and process rest of the messages sucessfully. Appreciate for your response.

Thanks,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the block mode, use ParForEach and not ForEach. This way the processing of all the messages would be in parallel and use the deadline branch in the block for handling the timeout exception.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Suppouse when one of them will fail suppouse some Time out Exception is rest of them will process when I am using Block ParForEach. Appreciate for your response.

Thanks,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure Block in (par)foreach mode is the best option for multiple synchronous calls.

Anyway, you can always add a exception branch within your block and catch the exception from the send step. If you just want the next steps to continue, you can just do nothing in the exception branch (or maybe log an error message).

Regards,

Henrique.

Answers (0)