cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying Voice Components in the CE7.1 SR5!

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have downloaded "SP07 for VOICE KIT VISUAL COMPOSER 7.10" and "SP07 for VOICE RUNTIME 7.10" Zip file from service market places. And I want to deploy these components in the SAP Netweaver CE7.1 SR5. I have extracted the Zip file, there are four folders 'BUILDARCHIVES', 'DEPLOYARCHIVES',

'SOURCEARCHIVES' and 'META-INF'. Could you please help me to deploy these components and which one need to deploy.

Thanks in Advance!

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

To Install Voice on your existing NW CE,

You have to deploy

VOICERT.SCA, VOICEVC.SCA Files using NWDS.

-Prashanth

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I have deployed the VOICERT.SCA, VOICEVC.SCA version (current Release.SPLevel.Patchlevel-7.10.5.0) using the JSPM. But my portal other component is (current Release.SPLevel.Patchlevel-7.11.0.0) in JSPM.

If the mismatch is the problem then where i can find the 7.11.0.0 version of voice component.

In Visual Composer:

1. I am able to see the Voice Application and Voice Component during the model creation.

2. I am not able to select Runtime(Voice) for the voice application even if i tried to select XGL, Portla, Voice and web Dynpro in tools>>Compiler settings. If i select the XGL, I am able to see the voice application and voice component in the "Vew runtime congiguration" but not in the voice application rumtime configuration.

3. In my visual composer, getting IE error like "FILE_CHECKOUT is undefined" and giveing URL "http://host:port/VC/servlet/Fetcher?urn=core.dev:main.Framework.htm" at left bottom(small yellow triangle icon). But my visual composer working file if i remove the voice sca files.

Please help me out for this issue.

Thanks in advance! I'm keenly waiting for the response!

Regrards

Arun Jaiswal.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

My Visual composer version is CE7.1 EHP1 SR5 and Voice Kit and Runtime is (SP05 for VOICE KIT VISUAL COMPOSER 7.10 and SP05 for VOICE RUNTIME 7.10)

Could you please let me know is this cause the mismatch..

May i send the print screen of the error(FILE_CHECKOUT is undefined) which i'm getting the visual composer after deploying voice kit and runtime.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Arun Jaiswal

kamlesh_zanje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Yes this is the cause for the issue. For you information our voicekit(freestyle kit) sits on the top of

visual composer, so there shouldn't be any mismatch between their version.

Can you please download the VOICEVC and VOICERT(VOICE SCA's) version CE 711 SP1

from the service market place. Since your visual composer is CE 711 SP1, so

both this VOICE SCA's must be of same version.

Please get back to me, if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Kamlesh

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

I have tried to find out VOICEVC and VOICERT(VOICE SCA's) version CE 711 SP1 but unable o find in the service market place. Could you please let me know location where can i find exact version of mentioned SCA file.

Thanks & regards,

Arun Jaiswal

kamlesh_zanje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can find the NW CE Ehp1 from the below mentioned link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/nw-ce-downloads

EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1 - Preview Version SAP Evaluation Software

Develop, model, and design Java EE, composite applications and business processes with the powerful, Eclipse 3.3-based SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio and the SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment including Business Process Management. (EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1, 1.5 GB or 1.2 GB, SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio, 0.8 GB)02 Sep 2008

Hope this link will help you.

Regards,

Kamlesh.

kamlesh_zanje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You could find the link in SAP Service market place ->SAP Support portal.

Go to service.sap.com

Click on SAP Support Portal

Go to Downloads tab

->SAP Software Distribution Center ->

Support Packages and Patches -> Click on Entry by Application Group ->SAP NetWeaver -> SAP EHP1

FOR SAP NW CE 7.1

Regards,

Kamlesh.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

I have tried to find out the mentioned location but unfortunately unable to see the "SAP EHP1

FOR SAP NW CE 7.1". I can only see the Five link under the "Support Packages and Patches >>

SAP NetWeaver>> SAP NETWEAVER..." that is SAP NETWEAVER 04

SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

SAP NETWEAVER CE 7.1

SAP NETWEAVER MOBILE 7.1

SAP NETWEAVER PI 7.1

Please help me to get the Voice SCA file for the EHP1 SAP EHP1

FOR SAP NW CE 7.1. I have just again install the EHP1 SP1 preview version as you mentioned.

Thanks in Advance!

Arun Jaiswal

kamlesh_zanje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please get this software component VOICEVC, VOICERT(VOICE SCA's) from the NW CE 711

download location.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/nw-ce-downloads

Regards,

Kamlesh.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

I have gone through mentioned link and installed the "EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1 - Preview Version" today again. I have also checked in the JSPM, voice software component are not there.

I am unable to find software component VOICEVC, VOICERT(VOICE SCA's) from the NW CE 711..

Could you please give me the exact location for VOICE SCA's..

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Jaiswal

kamlesh_zanje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can download the VOICE SCA'S from the service market place link which i had share with you.

I have cross verify from my end and it's working Can you please follow this steps.

Steps:

1)Open Service marekt place link : http://service.sap.com

2)Click on SAP Support Portal

3)Click Downloads Tab.

Downloads --> Support Packages and Patches --> Entry by Application Group --> SAP Netweaver

--> SAP Netweaver --> SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1 --> Entry by component --> Composite Voice

Please download VOICE RUNTIME 7.11(VOICERT) and VOICE KIT VISUAL COMPOSER 7.11 (VOICEVC).

I hope this would work for you.

Regards,

Kamlesh.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

I really tried to find out the your mentioned location with different OSS id but unfortunately unable to find the link "SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1". I think it is not published for public uses.

Could you please share VOICE SCA'S 7.11 with my id.

Thanks & regards,

Arun Jaiswal

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

Could you please share VOICE SCA'S with me for "SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW CE 7.1".

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Jaiswal