Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Felds of one Access are not released & processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning all,

SAP ECC 6.0

I have entered a new Access in my Access Sequence (t-code: V/07)

This access has 2 fields: Sales Organization and a Zfield for Customer Group (ZKDGRP)

In V/07

Selecting this access and click on folder FIELD, does not exist the 2 lines with the GREEN LED for:

- KFRST (release status)

- KBSTAT (processing status)

The consequence - when I register a Price Condition in VK11 the price I registered is not coming to my Sales Order.

Many Thanks,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating the new access sequence when you position the condition table there will be a warning message from the system as field assignment has not been yet made

Have you noticed that?

When system throws the warning message you have to press enter and enter and make sure the field assignments are made pakka with the green led and then only save the access sequence

Please redo the whole thing as adviced

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

When I inserted the new access table, system does not showed that Warning Mesage.

System added the fields however without with those 2 green LEDS that stands for Release Status and Processing Status.

Do you have any tip?

Regarding,

Barbara

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI barbara

when you create the conditon table the release status(KBRST) and the processing status(KBSTAT) are checked at the top and once you save the condition table and when you assign that condition table in the access sequence then you can see the release status and processing status

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barbara, you may have to go into the Field Catalog for each of these fields and specifically click on each one.

Sometimes it won't formally "register" each access field if you don't do this, and it is rather un-intuitive.

Give that a try and let me know if that fixes it