Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to find specific purchasing org in roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I hope this is not a stupid question, I have searched the forums but cant find a similar post:

I am looking for a report that will help me to identify all of my roles (we only use single roles) that contain a specific purchasing org. I have tried SUIM and dont seem to get anywhere.

Does anyone know if there is a report or table that I can use?

Thanks you

Dawn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provided that the purchasing org ($EKORG) is an organizational value in your system you could try table AGR_1252 to find all roles holding a specific value for that field regardless of the object it is in.

This does not let you distinguish between read- or modifyrights.

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provided that the purchasing org ($EKORG) is an organizational value in your system you could try table AGR_1252 to find all roles holding a specific value for that field regardless of the object it is in.

This does not let you distinguish between read- or modifyrights.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try table AGR_1251 with field $EKGRP for purchasing group . If you know the authorization object then you can input it while searching.

Regards,

Sneha

0 Kudos

> Try table AGR_1251 with field $EKGRP for purchasing group . If you know the authorization object then you can input it while searching.

How is looking for a field for a purchasing group going to help her finding specific values for a purchasing organization? (see post title)

Besides that, why restrict on the object and risk missing stuff?

0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies, This is exactly what I needed.