SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a sales order in place where the delivery date for the article is say 31.12.2008.

In the Article Master

Pl deliv time =1 days

GR processing time = 1 days

While creating Collective Purchase order,

Procurement period is entered as 30.12.2008 to 31.12.2008

Schedule line interval 1 day

When I exceuted, system throws the following message;

No documents was selected,application log generated.

Application log shows "Incorrect scheduling call, start date was not transferred correctly".

Pls help me to solve the above issue.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Check, whether your selection criteria, especially the procurement period, matches the delivery dates in your purchase order.

SAP IS Retail System determine the relevant issue document items, the system searches for all issue document items where the delivery generation dates (date and time) of all the schedule lines is within the procurement period. Delivery generation dates that are at the start or end of the procurement period

are considered as being within the period.

Check ....mark the flag 'Include Backorders' on the 'Parameters' Subscreen of WF10 in order to include purchase order items, where ( actual date + replenishment lead time ) would exceed the first schedule line date in the purchase order!

Explore SAP Note 698765, 1034951 and 117847

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

As you have said the delivery date,Goods issue dates are falling exactly within the procurement period.

I had chosen the Schedule line interval as 1 day, What implication this will make? and I am getting the same error.

Incorrect Scheduling call

Could you explain me the configuration steps for Scheduling in Logistics Execution menu in SPRO.

May this please be more precise than Std SAP doc.(I hv checked in help.sap)

Do you have any configuration documents on Merchandise distribution?

Points for sure

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sharing my knowledge just for the sake of points!!

Our SAP Community is not working for points or rewards. Therefore, donu2019t show carrot for any SAP Community members.

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhara,

Good Reply. could u plz share ur mail details

Regars

RAj

0 Kudos

Hi,

I apologise for the same ( I mean it)

But I would like to clarify that I meant more a cordial message than it actually seems.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

For CPO:

Check Article Master RP parameters and selection of Articles at CPO

For Merchandise Distribution:

(a) We can use the merchandise distribution functions to control the flow of merchandise from the vendor to the recipient (store or Customer)

(b) If the recipient of the articles is known at the time of procurement. You use either an allocation table (push method) or a collective purchase order (pull method) to plan distribution.

(c) The merchandise is procured externally and flows through the distribution center. It can either be put away in the distribution center or moved through the distribution center using cross-docking or flow-through.

(d) In the push method, merchandise distribution is planned using an allocation table. The procurement documents (vendor orders) and issue documents (warehouse orders or deliveries) are then generated as follow-on documents for the allocation table.

Flow through: The complete delivery for a single recipient is picked from all received Articles. Afterwards the next recipient is processed

Cross-Docking: The received units are already pre-packed for a specific recipient. They are just moved through the distribution area.

You have to carry out following tasks for Merchandise Distribution configuration:

(a) RP Types

(b) Planning Calendar (if required)

(c) Site Profile for Merchandise Distribution

(d) Adjustment profile per processing method

(e) Distribution profile on Article in DC

Article Master Data level

(a) RP Parameters (mandatory)

(b) Forecast Parameters (if required)

(c) Distribution Profile (mandatory)

Bye and all the best,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos