cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control with different price condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I do copy control in sales document to sales document with different price condition as following ? thanks

Original Order Type Orig. Price Condition Destination Order Type Dest. Price Condition

FG (Nomal Order) FG00 ZRE (Return Order) RE00

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

You can do like this,

--->You can define new pricing procedure for return process by copying the existing and remove the FG00 and you keep RE00 in the return pricing procedure(at FG00 place).

-->Now you define the Return document pricing procedure and assign that document pricing procedure to your return document type in the IMG

IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing->Pricing control-->Define and assign pricing procedures.

-->Do the Return pricing procedure determination through OVKK for this combination.

Sales areaReturns document pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure--->Pricing procedure

-->Now you maintain the copy control settings like this

-->Go to VTAA transaction select your document types then go in to the item level settings here you can find the field Pricing Type maintain this field as B-Carry out new pricing.

-->Now when ever you create return sales order system will determine the returns pricing procedure with RE00 condition type instead of FG00 condition type.

-->Maintain condition records in VK11 as per the requirement.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you can convert condition types like this.

A workaround could be that in the pricing procedure for ZRE, you can put FG00 but as a statistical condition.

Below that put RE00 and make the value in the procedure equal to FG00. This way RE00 will get the value of FG00.