SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

master data required for implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are going for a university implementation. Could someone tell me what master data is required for implementation from client. Like student data, learning content data, grading system,

My next question is which third party tool is good for library management & class and exam scheduling.

Thanks

Ravi

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Apart from the data you mentioned, for SLCM implementation we also require following master data:

Academic Calendar/Class Schedules

Academic Structure/Course Catalogues

Employee Data

Roles and Responsibilities

Academic Scales

etc.

For library management you can either go for Libsys or VTLS(virtua). Information is available online.

For class and exam scheduling use assessment functionality provided within SLCM..

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

thanks Vinod

I am talking about class/ exam scheduling & optimization.

Scheduling can be done in SLCM but how to go for optimization?

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Schedule optimization is best handled through interfaces wih thtird-party applications (such as Schedule+, Astra, and others).

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I need some information about the implementation of SLCM. I have found some standard documentation about the functions it offers, but they usually give an overview. I couldn't access any information on issues such as the technical prerequisites or how to implement it yet.

As no such project has been implemented in my country, I'll keep on doing research online. If you have any documents that would be useful to implement or at least to understand the implementation process of SLCM, they would be of utmost value for me.

Thanks in advance

Aslı