cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUEUES

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

my scenario is multiplefiles to idoc when iam sending the data from sender it is picking but the messages staying in inbound queue. how can i release the queue.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sam,

what is the message state in the queue. if it is SYSFAIL than u need to restart the queue.

for that first save the LUW than restore the LUW and after that run the fm TRFC_QIN_RESTART .

but if it is in any other state than sap not recomended to restart the queue or canceleing the entries.

regards, navneet

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If you are using multiple inbound interfaces in interface determination then remove the check from Maintain Order at Runtime or else check in smq2 select the entry and click on unlock to unlock it mannually.

If this happens very frequently then may be you can schedule (RSQIWKEX: Restart QIN qRFC LUWs) background job.

Thanks!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using EOIO for sending file. Then this blog will help

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps given in this weblog.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Aashish,

i gone trhough your blog still lock is not released. is there any other solution

Thank,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Quality of Service by kepping blank checkbox for maintained order runtime in Receiver determination.

Make sure that you don't have specific requirment to maintain the quality of service as EOIO.

Thanks

Swarup