cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields: tables

0 Kudos

Hi all.

We need to create table-like customer fields, but we are in BBPCRM 4.0 so structures INCL_EEW_PD* are not available. Is it possible to create them using CI_BBP* or other ways?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I presume you are trying to a create field that is of a table type, if this is correct, please find my below suggestions.

I would suggest you to create a separate custom table and add the key fields to the CI_* includes. This would help in the system performance, as creating the table type in these can lead to complicated issues.

Best Regards

Kathirvel

0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel.

Thank you for your support.

Yes, I'm trying to a create a field that is of a table type. In fact, I tried with CI_BBP_ITEM_SC, reaching an ITS error.

About your suggestion: if key fields were added to CI_BBP_*, user will can enter simple values (each for key fields) but several entries are needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If my undertstanding is correct you are planning to implement multiple entries at a line item level. Unfortunately this kind of functionality is quite odd and will not be supported by standard SRM system. Besides, you cannot achieve this using the standard enhancement features also. It is better to opt a different option/design.

If this is a MUST TO HAVE then I am afraid, this will lead to heavy custom developments.

Best Regards

Kathirvel

0 Kudos

May be odd, but as of release 5.0 table-like fields are supported.

Regards,

Luis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree Table Like fields are supported in the system (we have so many ABAP Proxies generated like this for our XI interfaces), but I have not come across that in ITS using the SAP provided custom fields (CI_* & INCL_* includes and displaying them in ITS).

BTW if you manage to get it done, please let me us know by updating this thread. All the best :-).

Regards

Kathirvel