Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting for Inspection point

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please tell me what setting or configuration or any dara require to maintain inspection point.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it works

Thanks

Jarek

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I will provide you with 03 inspection setting

At plant level in Customisation maintain the following

1) Plant level - Result Recording

2) Inspection point field combination : 100

3) partial Lot Assign : Partial lot and batch for each inspection point

4) Proposal for inspection point valuation : Maintain any of the selectedset coded you have created for 03 inspection or 04 inspection

Master Data Required

1) Maintain 03 inspection in MM02

2) Selected set for 03 inspection for the particalur plant

3) Sampling procedure with selection of inspection point as this mandatory

4) Maintain routing as mentioned below

1) Go to CA02

2) go to header

3) Maintain inspection Point as 150

4) Maintain partial Lot Assign as partial lot assignment according to plant default

5) At Operation level maintain a QM work center ( testing ) with Control key QM04 ( as per your requirement)

6) double click on the control key and go to Quality Management : Inspection points

7) Maintain Inspection point completion : Quantity , Valuation and confirmation ( as per your need , you can select other options also) press F1 and see the impact of each

😎 choose time related and keep Tfac 1 and Unit as HR ( As needed)

9) You can select quantity - related also and then maintain the quantity.

10) Selection the QM operation and maintain in the MIC with above said sampling procedure

At transaction level

1) create order co01, release and save . lot will be created.

2) Do the opertion confirmation if there is any operation mentioned in the routing before the qm operation

3) go to qa32.> result > you will get a pop of all the operation with yellow traingle mentioning QM is active in that operation. double click on the QM operation

4) pop will come for entering parial quantity, date time

5)enter the details, do the result recording

6) save, pop will come for confirmation of quantity

please let me know if you need more clarification

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh,

03 inspection -recipe phase - Inspection point -100 free inspection

during RR - don't want pop up to enter the operation quantity,

once all results are acepted then inspection point should be automatically valuted (base on my 03 -selected set).

I try all option in opren/phase details- inspection point valuation fields - but i am not able to deactivate the pop up.

Can you plz guide me...

I saw one of your answer - same MIC (ex- MICA)assign to Multiple phase/ operation(routing/plan) not allowed - error message?

plz correct me if i am wrong - sap will allow(warning message) to assign same MIC to different opern/phase - the only problem is certificate creation not possible for that MIC.

if any other reason please update me...

Thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Gajesh Sir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Inorder to maintain Inspection Point for we need to masintsin following settings :

1. Task lIst (Inspection Plan,RR,etc) Header

Choose Parameter for Inspection point

That is the Inspection Point is time Based, Quantity Based or Freely defined.You can also make setting for Sample Drawing Procedure you want to use it for Sample Drawing

2. At Operation Header

We need to mention here Inspection Point Completion variant along with Time/Quantity Interval for creation of Inspection Point.

3.At Inspection Characteristic level assign samp-ling Procedure with Frequecy of Inspection of the characteristic

Further more if you are activating Inspection Point in discrete Production, Activate Inspection type 03 in QM view of Material master.

There can be various flavour to this based on the need of the customer.Please let me know the required scenario.

Thanks,

RKM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raja,

For basic understanding of Inspection Point, you may go through:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp46c/helpdata/en/70/2db434d6e3681ae10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm_

in SAP HELP Portal.

That should be helpful.

Thanks,

RKM.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Please let us know in which scenario you want to maintain the inspectiopn point

Regards

Gajesh

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your reply. Actually basically I am PP consultant.I am Learning QM module.So I want whole concept of inspection point. So please help if you can.