cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have created a new version for my ISR scenario as well as Form scenario (version 1). In addition, i set in ISR scenario (version 1) to use a new adobe form with additional field. In the process start configuration, i specify to use ISR scenario version 1 as well.

However, each time i start the process, the old adobe form is called and i believe that it is still using the ISR scenario version 0.

Anyone have idea how to solve this?

Thanks,

Regards,

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bryan,

Here is one thing that you can try... go into SE37, load ISR_PROCESS_EVENT_WD, and set an external break point. Launch the form from the portal, and when you hit the break point, take a look at table EXTERNAL_DATA[]. In there, the third line should be FORM_SCENARIO_VERSION. This will tell you what version of your form is being loaded. Also, remember to copy your info from one client to another with SCC1, if you need to.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for you reply. The EXTERNAL_DATA shows version 1. However in the 'create ISR scenario' configuration, i have specify to use form 1 for version 1 and form 0 for version 0. When the form is loaded, it is loading form 0 although the version in EXTERNAL_DATA is 1.

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Edited by: Brian Lee on Dec 31, 2008 8:44 AM

Edited by: Brian Lee on Dec 31, 2008 8:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bryan,

Something else to try, is when you are in the Process Start Configuration, delimit the end time for version 0. I'm sure you have done this already, but just another thought.

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I have done this configuration earlier and it does not work. I specify in the "create isr scenario" img to have 0 and 1 version. Version 0 is using an old form i.e Z_ISR_FORM_ZTFS while version 1 have a totally new layout which the form name is Z_ISR_FORM_ZTFS1.

I can only specify which version of "form scenario" to use in the process configuration but not the ISR scenario version.

Anywhere that i can specify a process to use a new version of ISR instead of the old 1?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I am facing similar issue. Did you issue get resolved ?

I have made changes to adobe form but new changes are not getting reflecting when I launch form from portal. Form scenario version is 0 and have not created any new versions.

Thanks,

Karu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Brian,

Sorry for taking so long to get back... I have not found any other location where you would change the ISR scenario, other then what you have already mentioned. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Kevin