cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-QM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i wish to kno detail about above with respect to GR based inspection lot & MIRO activity.

Pl. Provide helpful literature.

Ajay.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thax. for the response.

After reading the threads i understand that Control key as Block invoice will allow to post MIRO document with the message "Blocked for payment". i was expecting MIRO document should not be processed if the Lot is open or rejected.

i think i need to use the mentioned user exit to satisfy my requirement.

Ajay......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Yes you are correct. Because as per STD Sap it will prohibit you to POST the MIRO document not the creation activity.

Hope the User Exists will make it for you.

Best Of Luck,

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Wishing you & our SDN family a happy & prosperous new year!!!

You wrote in previous thread that Because as per STD Sap it will prohibit you to POST the MIRO document..... But I think in standard SAP system will NOT prohibit the posting of MIRO document; it allows the posting of MIRO successfully.

Pl. confirm

Ajay.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

It works like this,,,,,,,

- You need to assign the QM control key to the mateial master.

- In the customization details for this control key you need to put check box "Block Invoice" active.

- In the customization details for this control key you need to set the message mode accordingly.to make the block act accordind to chec.

Notification Type when Blocking Function Is Active

Use

In this list field, you define the type of message (information,
    warning, error)  issued by the system when the corresponding block is
    active. The block can either be set in the vendor master record, or in
    the quality information record.

Dependencies

The notification type is defined in the material master record for QM in
    procurement, along with the control key.

If you set the check box "Block Invoice" active system will do as such below.

*STD SAP HELP TEXT PASTED HERE*
Block Invoice

Use
If you set this indicator, the payment of the invoice is blocked with blocking reason I (I = Inspection), if you want to prevent automatic payment of the invoice from a QM standpoint.

If this indicator is set, when the invoice is created, the system determines whether an inspection lot exists and if necessary, sets blocking reason I. This occurs in the following instances:

There is still no usage decision for the inspection lot
The inspection lot is rejected
The automatic payment program checks whether the blocking reason I still exists. The following scenarios can occur:

Invoice verification takes place with reference to the goods receipt.
If there are several partial deliveries for an order item, the system checks for each GR item whether blocking reason I exists. This means that automatic payment of the invoice is only prevented for partial deliveries that do not fulfill requirements.
Invoice verification takes place without reference to the goods receipt.
If there are several partial deliveries for an order item, the system only checks with reference to the order item whether blocking reason I exists. This means that automatic payment of the invoice is prevented, if one or more GR items does not fulfill requirements.
The system does not automatically remove blocking reason I, if an acceptance decision is made for the inspection lot concerned. You must remove blocking reason I at invoice verification or invoice release. To do this, set the indicator Release invoices automatically when releasing invoices.

If you only want to pay invoices, when the quality management process has accepted goods or waived a goods receipt inspection, you must ensure that invoices are not entered before goods receipt. You do this by planning GR-based invoice verification for the relevant vendors.

Above all these discussion, I have already confirmed that to meet your requirement you need to use the Exit.

Hope it helped you. I regret if my last post confused you.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

i will use the Exit to fulfill my requirement.

closing this thread now, thax. for the reply

Ajay....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Kindly refer the [Thread|;. It will surely help you.

Regards,

Shyamal

[Thread-2|]

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Dec 30, 2008 11:40 AM