cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginer to MI ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to MI. I see threads from different users but could not get in deep as a beginer. Is there any guide or useful documentation for understanding MI ABAP.

Thanks

Sanket sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in ABAP for MI your concern will be mainly writting BAPI Wrappers like GetLIst,GetDetails,Create,Modify,and Delete. the following link will give you the details of all these and the rules to follow:

[BAPI WRAPPER TYPES|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/mobile/mobile-infrastructure/mobile%20development%20kit%202.5/content/appdev/smartsync/bapi_wrapper_types.html]

Regards,

Sahidur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanket,

For MI 2.5 and 7.0

Check the Mobile Development Kit (MDK) /Developing Mobile Applications which is part of the NWDS Help->Contents

For Mobile 7.1 refer to the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8F/0B674240449C60E10000000A1550B0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this link but is there any other good site for good documntary to understand MI deepl and more easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanket,

Unfortunately no. There are no other free guides for MI. You may have paid elarning / class room training available from SAP check www.sap.com under training category for more info.

But the best I feel is the self study option.You have to learn from help.sap.com (7.1) or the NWDS MDK(2.5,7.0 - they are the same with respect to the procedures/concepts).

Regards,

Veera

Edit: Please mark the thread as answered if my (or thers') answer was helpful/solved your question. You can also mark the question as answered if you feel that the scope for a different answer is very less.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

initially you should have R/3 server and MI server.

R/3 contains Bapis and MI server contains the Bapi Wrappers.

and in MI you have a transaction MEREP_SBUILDER to create a Syncbo and a transaction MI_MCD to create a MCD and MEREP_SBUILDER to download the MEREPMETA.xml file.

there are some more transactions for profile dialog MEREP_PD and to monitor MCD we have a transaction MEREP_MON

thanks and regards

Manohar

Edited by: Gouri Manohar Gadhamsetty on Dec 30, 2008 6:58 AM