cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPScript dynamically change the left margin & uppper margin of the "Main"

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if its possible to change the position[left margin & uppper margin ] of the main window in SAPSrcipt based on the type of transaction.

Thanks!

Anitha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One solutions would be to get rid of the static window and move it's contents into the MAIN window. But you'd need to change the print program to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just create 2 smartforms with different requirement(window sizing) and call the 2 smartforms based on condition.copy the original forma and change the size of window1.Please check if it is helpful

Thanks,

suma.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find if I can handle this without creating 2 different sapscripts

Best Regards,

Anitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Share the solution if you got

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think that we can change the left and right margins dynamically. Can I have ur exact requirement so that we can use any other alternative.

Regards,

Shafi

0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is this :

We have a sapscript form let us say FORM16A which has a page with 2 windows - window1 & main

window1 has static text of 10 lines

main displays data from the abap program

Our new requirement

Tax department has introduced another form FORM27D which has got the same format as FORM16A but

window1 has static text of only 2 lines

main displays data from the abap program

If we try to reuse the same sapscript FORM16A for this, we can see 8 blank lines in window1. This could be avoided if there is a way to shift "main" window up by 8 lines when the user is tryig to print

FORM27D.

Hence, is there a way to dynamically change the left & top margin of the "main" window?

Thank you!

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just decrease the Window1 Height and Increase the height of the main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the link below this will help u :

http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Sap_script