cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Visual Admin loging passowrd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

my j2ee_admin password seems to be incorect and iam unable to loging to Visual Admin tool..can some one tell me how to reset the visual admin user passwords and what are the users i can used to loging to visiual admin

Regards

Buddhike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Emergency User & change the password of J2EE_ADMIN in the visual administrator

Refer this note for Emergency User details : 669848

User Maintainance in VA :::

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/1c/129d440bbe4b7d8ae8b82879808d7e/content.htm

regards

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the thread explaning how to change portal passwords?

i need to change the XI visual admin password..

can you advice on this

Regards

Buddhike

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Buddhike,

There should be some standard way for doing this, but still you can change the password from SU01 and make sure that wherever you have used user j2ee_admin, changes are done everywhere.

For eg. If you are using j2ee_admin user in SLDAPICUST, then dont forget to change its password their and also into the SLD DATA SUPPLIER after changing the password.

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx all

i have granted the J2ee_admin access and sucessfully loged in to VA

Regards

Buddhike

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the password of the Administrator account through Config Tool if the Administrator account is locked. You will have to enable the SAP* user and then login using SAP* user in VA and unlock and reset the Administrator password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can log into visual admin only through jee_admin or the user with the same privileges

basis administrator can reset the password of j2ee_admin user through t-code su01

Thanks,

Goutham

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos