cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP Customer Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on ERP- Customer Services. What are the various master data required for CS implementation..& various processes carried out in IMG... Kindly help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi:

I have a scenario wherein I have to identify the Structure indicator in CS..thereafter, Functional location, equipment, BOM has to be created..

I am finding difficulty in defining Structure Indicator as the beginnig of Struct. Indictr will be the Plant, after that how to define it , I m finding it difficult.. Kindly suggest & help

Kindly also suggest & help on Preventive Maintenance , Breakdown Maintenance, Service Contract, & billing.. if you can also provide some IMG help that will be helpful..the links provided by you, dont help on IMG part.. Kindly suggest & help.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for helping !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which portions of customer service are you working upon?

I dont think there are any specific master data that you have to maintain for CS. It uses most of the master data from SD and the rest from PM module like Equipments, serial numbers, Installed bases etc.

If you can let us know your scenario then we can put more specific info.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Go through this help link it will help you about Cusomer service process in detail.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/f9/a2fa33b27511d19dbe0000e8323350/frameset.htm

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murli:

I have a scenario wherein I have to identify the Structure indicator in CS..thereafter, Functional location, equipment, BOM has to be created..

I am finding difficulty in defining Structure Indicator as the beginnig of Struct. Indictr will be the Plant, after that how to define it , I m finding it difficult.. Kindly suggest & help

Kindly also suggest & help on Preventive Maintenance , Breakdown Maintenance, Service Contract, & billing