cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printout table is shaded with black color

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i have a smartform that during display, it does not have black color in the box, but when printout, the box is colored with black color so we cannot see the title, how do i check the smartform..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

n

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, this could be one of the reason...

Double click on the window that is shaded completely. Click on output options, under it goto shading and make sure saturation is 0%. Try to work around under output options. It may help you to close the thread.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SaiRam,

The saturation is 0% still the box is black color, pls help ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

there is a bug in that ... dont believe whatever u see ... select colr black and just type 0 and save ....

try now ... or else give saturation as 30% and try ... u ll find the difference ...

hope it helps ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ganesh,

i've made the saturation 30%, as always, displays show NO shaded, but after printing, the box is filled with black color ..pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if its the printer problem....possibly

Regards,

Shailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shailaja,

We have printed in other printer, still the same problem occurs. Only the box of the title is shaded with black color, others boxes look fine .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Just create a another line type without shading with the same column as previous ... change the line tpe and try ... if it comes clearly ... then apply the shading ...

hope it helps........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the shading box, change the color to white and give the saturation as 100%, i hope it works.

Nagesh